This fast and easy peach tart is another dessert that is ready in 30 minutes or less. It is very simple, and yet elegantly delicious. We served it with some home make vanilla ice cream on top, coconut bliss for me, and it was the perfect weeknight dessert. My family is still following the steps laid out in French Kids Eat Everything, and when we have meals with a lot of new foods I try to have a really nice final course. Fast Peach Tart is very low in sugar, which is why I felt good about the spoonful of ice cream as well. Peaches are almost gone from the markets, so you’ll want to try this sooner than later.
Roll out a sheet pf frozen puff pastry to the size you like. I try to match the serving tray I plan to use. Place the puff pastry on a parchment covered baking sheet. Slice 4 firm ripe peaches and line then up in a nice pattern. Sprinkle on top the cinnamon, brown sugar and dot with butter. Bake unti the puff pastry is golden and serve warm. Sprinkle powdered sugar on top, if you want. Ice cream is really delicious on top!
- I sheet prepared puff pasrty
- 4 firm ripe peaches, sliced
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter cut into small pieces
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Roll out the puff pastry to desired shape.
- Place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Arrange the peach slices in a nice pattern.
- Sprinkle on top the sugar and cinnamon.
- Dot with butter.
- Bake at 400º for 15-20 minutes.